As partners of our clients, we bring experience advising businesses and transactions, helping reduce risks and facilitating the making of business decisions.
Amber team provides specialized tax advice as well as support to tax and accounting compliance.
Ask for more informations
- Solutions to optimize the tax position within the framework of the economic-legislative opportunities provided by the prevailing legislation at any time.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Structured Finance both national and international.
- Foreign, inward and outward investments.
- Double Taxation Treaties.
- Restructuring sales network and sales structures both nationally and internationally.
- In tax audits and inspections
- Contentious Economic and Administrative Procedures, tax litigation.
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT).
- Personal Income Tax (PIT).
- Non-Residents Corporate and Personal Income Tax (NRT).
- Gift and Inheritance Tax (GIT).
- Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Capital and Transfer Tax and Stamp Duties (CT).
- Inheritance and Gift Tax (JGT).
- Local Taxes and special taxes applicable to specific business sectors and operations with special characteristics.
- In tax audits and inspections.
- Permanent establishments.
- Representative offices.
- Commercial agents.
- Commercial offices.
- Documents supporting inter-company pricing for transfer-pricing regulations purposes (Transfer Pricing).
- Directors, Officers and managers’ remuneration packages, including flexible remuneration packages. Advice in expatriates and returns.
- Family-owned businesses, Family Office service; family tax planning and business succession.
- Accounting advice in the application of International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- Reporting packages in Groups of Companies.
- Compliance with accounting and tax legislation and formalities.
- Accounting advice and review.
- Preparation of the Annual Accounts.
Amber provides a wide range of services in the area of corporate and commercial law and business transactions with long international experience + info
Our team provides advice and support on corporate finance, business consulting and deals + info
Our team provides support in Due Diligence reviews, Data Room and other general or special reviews + info
We help our clients solve financial crisis, turnaround processes, asset reorganization, bankruptcy proceedings and corporate conflicts + info
We have multidisciplinary teams with deep knowledge and acquainted with the law as well as businesses, companies and organizations + info
We provide integral legal, tax and business advice to real estate and construction transactions and projects + info
Amber helps its clients to manage commercial, civil and even financial-crime conflicting issues, when needed, through litigation and arbitration procedures + info
Our professional team provides expert advice to protect intellectual property and confidential information + info
Our professional team advises and supports clients in all aspects of employment law, management & HR Consultancy + info
We issue reports required to provide legal security to transactions and legal processes requiring them + info
Forms of collaboration
Amber Projects advises in managing in legal and business projects adn problems (evaluation, reassignment and re/negotiation) + info
Amber’s team has extensive experience in Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) to cover legal one-off or recurring and/or specialized needs + info
Amber Interim helps make efficient decisions for resource allocation to reduce expensive fixed investment on lawyers. Interim management service is an in-house temporary support to reinforce the legal department during extra or time-off work + info