As partners of our clients, we bring experience advising businesses and transactions, helping reduce risks and facilitating the making of business decisions.
Our professional team provides expert advice on protecting intellectual property and information technologies.
- Patents, designs and models.
- Brands (trade marks, comercial names).
- Designations of Origin and certificate of origin and manufacture.
- Research, Development and Innovation (R+D+i).
- Protection of intangible assets and non-registered secret information (know-how and goodwill).
- Confidentiality and Limited Use (Non-Discclosure Agreements, NDA).
- Contracts of transfer,assignment and license of technology and technical assistance.
- Copyrights, interpreters, artists.
- Software- Software and Applications Agreements.
- E-Business, e-Commerce.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology legislation.
- Personal Data Protection and Compliance.
- Public and innovative purchase.
Amber provides a wide range of services in the area of corporate and commercial law and business transactions with long international experience + info
Amber’s team provides specialized tax advice and support to tax and accounting compliance processes
Our team provides advice and support on corporate finance, business consulting and deals + info
Our team provides support in Due Diligence reviews, Data Room and other general or special reviews + info
We help our clients solve financial crisis, turnaround processes, asset reorganization, bankruptcy proceedings and corporate conflicts + info
We have multidisciplinary teams with deep knowledge and acquainted with the law as well as businesses, companies and organizations + info
We provide integral legal, tax and business advice to real estate and construction transactions and projects + info
Amber helps its clients to manage commercial, civil and even financial-crime conflicting issues, when needed, through litigation and arbitration procedures + info
Our professional team advises and supports clients in all aspects of employment law, management & HR Consultancy + info
We issue reports required to provide legal security to transactions and legal processes requiring them + info
Forms of collaboration
Amber Projects advises in managing in legal and business projects adn problems (evaluation, reassignment and re/negotiation) + info
Amber’s team has extensive experience in Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) to cover legal one-off or recurring and/or specialized needs + info
Amber Interim helps make efficient decisions for resource allocation to reduce expensive fixed investment on lawyers. Interim management service is an in-house temporary support to reinforce the legal department during extra or time-off work + info