Insolvency, Bankruptcy, Business Financial Crisis and shareholders conflicts
Amber helps its clients to solve bankruptcy proceedings, financial crisis, turnaround processes, asset reorganization and corporate and shareholders disputes. Our team assists in insolvency and pre-insolvency advice and is involved in the defense of the interests of debtors or creditors:
- Advice on pre-insolvency and insolvency, both corporate and individual situation.
- Analysis and support in feasibility plans of businesses and entrepreneurs and individuals.
- Negotiations with suppliers, creditors, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Corporate restructuring and debt arrangements.
- Refinancing and debt capitalization.
- Dation in payment.
- Pre-insolvency proceedings.
- Support in the planning, filing and follow up insolvency proceedings in all stages, and relations with the Insolvency Directors, courts and governmental agencies involved.
- Advice and support in asset sale and purchase.
- Business turnaround and restructuring; Liquidation.
- Conflicting company winding up and liquidation.
Ask for more information
Amber provides a wide range of services in the area of corporate and commercial law and business transactions with long international experience + info
Amber’s team provides specialized tax advice and support to tax and accounting compliance processes
Our team provides advice and support on corporate finance, business consulting and deals + info
Our team provides support in Due Diligence reviews, Data Room and other general or special reviews + info
We have multidisciplinary teams with deep knowledge and acquainted with the law as well as businesses, companies and organizations + info
We provide integral legal, tax and business advice to real estate and construction transactions and projects + info
Amber helps its clients to manage commercial, civil and even financial-crime conflicting issues, when needed, through litigation and arbitration procedures + info
Our professional team provides expert advice to protect intellectual property and confidential information + info
Our professional team advises and supports clients in all aspects of employment law, management & HR Consultancy + info
We issue reports required to provide legal security to transactions and legal processes requiring them + info
Forms of collaboration
Amber Projects advises in managing in legal and business projects adn problems (evaluation, reassignment and re/negotiation) + info
Amber’s team has extensive experience in Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) to cover legal one-off or recurring and/or specialized needs + info
Amber Interim helps make efficient decisions for resource allocation to reduce expensive fixed investment on lawyers. Interim management service is an in-house temporary support to reinforce the legal department during extra or time-off work + info