As partners of our clients, we bring experience advising businesses and transactions, helping reduce risks and facilitating the making of business decisions.
Amber’s team, with long and international experience,provides a wide range of services in the area of corporate, commercial, international law and business transactions.
Ask for more information
- Establishment of companies, Articles of Incorporation (Bye-laws), Shareholders Agreements: stock, control, special share transfer rights (drag along, tag along, buy-back, voting syndicates, etc.).
- Shareholding restructuring.
- Transfers of shares and holdings.
- Family Protocol Agreements, Council and Family business succession.
- Agreements and structures for business partnering and associations.
- Advice to shareholders, investors, Managers and stakeholders with regard to all kind of companies and legal entities.
- Planning and implementation of corporate governance organization structures to reinforce security and value of the organization.
- Board of Directors Secretaries and support to management committees providing advice on corporate, business and strategic decisions.
- Advice to Directors, Officers and Executives in their duties, responsibilities, liabilities, rights and remuneration.
- Groups of Companies.
- Branches, establishments, representative offices and places of business.
- Joint venture contracts and JV companies.
- Companies subject to special regimes: SVenture Capital, Cooperatives, civil, condominium; Regulatory matters on specially regulated sectors.
- Non-profit entities: Associations, foundations, etc.
- Public-controlled entities.
- Contracts in general and specially regulated contracts.
- Sale and purchase, lease and supply.
- Technical assistance and transfer of technology, technology services.
- Transport, logistics, distribution and franchise.
- Assignment and license.
- Commercial agency, marketing and advertising.
- BPO – Business Processing Outsourcing.
- Project Finance Contracts.
- Joint-venture agreements.
- Planning on and implementing structures for sales networks both nationally and internationally.
- Commerce, consumers and users general conditions of sale/purchase/service retail sale.
- Leasing, confirming, renting, factoring, cash pooling, OEM, tooling, toll manufacturing.
- Compliance with sector’s specific regulatory framework.
- Personal Data protection.
- e-Commerce and information society and media.
- Foreign investments and Exchange control.
- Foreign loans and financial instruments.
- Advice on the standards on prevention, control and detection of fraud and irregularities, anti-money-laundering regulations and bribery.
- Advice in intra-organization inquiries.
- Identification and solutions management of fraud and recovery of assets.
- Advice in prevention and, if needed, defense of the company or legal entity with regard to Legal Entities Criminal Liablity.
Amber’s team provides specialized tax advice and support to tax and accounting compliance processes
Our team provides advice and support on corporate finance, business consulting and deals + info
Our team provides support in Due Diligence reviews, Data Room and other general or special reviews + info
We help our clients solve financial crisis, turnaround processes, asset reorganization, bankruptcy proceedings and corporate conflicts + info
We have multidisciplinary teams with deep knowledge and acquainted with the law as well as businesses, companies and organizations + info
We provide integral legal, tax and business advice to real estate and construction transactions and projects + info
Amber helps its clients to manage commercial, civil and even financial-crime conflicting issues, when needed, through litigation and arbitration procedures + info
Our professional team provides expert advice to protect intellectual property and confidential information + info
Our professional team advises and supports clients in all aspects of employment law, management & HR Consultancy + info
We issue reports required to provide legal security to transactions and legal processes requiring them + info
Forms of collaboration
Amber Projects advises in managing in legal and business projects adn problems (evaluation, reassignment and re/negotiation) + info
Amber’s team has extensive experience in Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) to cover legal one-off or recurring and/or specialized needs + info
Amber Interim helps make efficient decisions for resource allocation to reduce expensive fixed investment on lawyers. Interim management service is an in-house temporary support to reinforce the legal department during extra or time-off work + info